Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time to start

Well I had already started my blog but then I really started playing with it, and I gave a new complete makeover. So not only did I pretty much start over on my blog, but I promise to keep it up to date with new updates as much as possible. Im really excited now, and I can't wait to share some of my mani's with you all. So Im going to start with showing a couple of mani's I have done in the past starting with my very first one which happens to be a water marble. So some of these pics are going to be pretty raw, with messy mani's and what not. Also in some my cuticles are aweful looking, so sorry in advance about that, but I do work really hard and my hands do take a beating, but hopeing to change that soon. Well lets finish up with the chatter and get to the mani's.



This is China Glaze OMG with Pure Ice's Black Rage Water Marble.

No comments:

Post a Comment