Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Beginning...

Ok, here we go. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this, but since this is a new year, I decided that this will be the beginning of a new me. I will start off by saying the basics, I live in Henderson, Nevada. I am originally from Rancho Cucamonga, California, and I cant wait to go back. I have my husband Jason, and my two little puppies, Stardust and Guinness. Pictures will follow. They are the loves of my life and I couldnt ask for anything more then seeing their happy faces every morning. Oh maybe a well manicured nail, that always puts a smile on my face. So this is basically what this blog will be about, nails and me. Excited... I am!!! So I will soon be posting pics of my manicures, and the polishes I purchase and the rest of my life and we will see where this year leads us. So far its been a great year, I started a new job. But unfortunately Im not allowed to wear nail polish, so my NOTD, will be NOTW (nail of the week). Or just whenever I get a chance to play around. So to those who may eventually follow, THANKS and hope to see you on here soon. So until next time, See ya.

Brittany M.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment