Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crackles

Okay, I was super excited when I found out China Glaze was coming out with a bunch of new crackle nail polishes. So ofcourse when they finally came out, you would think I pre-ordered them online or something. NOPE, I just went to my local nail supply store, and there they all were, sittin in a pretty little row just for me. Well naturally I bought all of them, and I think I need to go back so I can get some more of the black and grey crackle. So far those two colors work the best for me. But anyway's here are some swatches of the crackle and a few mani's I did with them. Enjoy!


Crackle colors L-R: Lightning Bolt - White, Cracked Concrete - Grey, Broken Hearted - Pink

 Crushed Candy - Blue

 Black Mesh - Black, Fault Line - Purple


 This is Cheers to you with a coat of Broken Hearted. Love this mani, is so pretty in real life.

 Pink Voltage with Savvy Tinsel for a hint of sparkle, with Black Mesh on top.

 I wish the crackle was a little better on this mani, but I still really like it, actually the more I look at it  I love it. The colors are very pretty together and in the sun, WOW. Just didnt expect to like this one that much. This is Atlantis with Fault Line on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment