Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A little off topic and then back again




Okay I know these are completely off topic, but my good friend Jennifer messaged me on Facebook wanting to show me these dresses. I LOVE DISNEY Princess's and I wish I knew about these before I got married. Because I would have definately tried each and everyone of them on and would have had a huge struggle between my 3 favorites. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Belle. But all these dresses are absolutely gorgeous. Theres also a link to check it out yourself, that way you can see just the dress, shoes and accessories.










And now to some nail swatches.

 Here is Hyper Haute from the Tronica Collection.

 Hologram Tronica Collection. In this picture you can see some of the hologram, but in the sun you can really see it. I know Ive mentioned it before, but I dont want people to diss this color, it really is pretty. And yes it DOES have holographic effects to it. But it is your opinion, and mine is I LOVE HOLOGRAM!!!

 This is a rare color, its called Fortune Teller. This is personally not one of my favorites. And China Glaze made a dupe of it called Ick-a-Body. The colors are exactly the same even the glitter colors, the only difference is the glitter in Ick-a-Body is smaller and theres a lot more of it. Other then that the 2 colors are the same.

 AAhhh, Secret Peri-Wink-Le. Such a great Spring color, I will be doing a water marble with this color and a few othere colors for Easter. Pics, and possibly a tutorial soon.

Blue Paradise, the name says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment